Have you been trying to build muscle for some time now but the results are still too insignificant? Maybe it’s time that you try HyperHGH 14x. This is an HGH releaser that will help you – through natural means – build muscle, lose fat, and be healthier overall. But what is HyperGH 14x, and how effective is it?
A lot of HyperGH 14x reviews maintain that this product is the best HGH for bodybuilding in 2019.While this may be true, more often than not they fail to actually explain why this is so.
This is a huge mistake, as for people to be able to make an informed decision regarding whether or not they should purchase HyperGH 14x, one of the things they should be aware of is what constitutes the product. So without further ado, here are the components of HyperGH 14x along with their purported effects:
1. L-Arginine – an amino acid that has been said to enhance athletic performance, burn fat, and increase the amount of growth hormones in the body.
2. L-Glutamine – amino acid that promotes overall health by lowering your blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
3. L-Glycine – one of the nervous system’s neurotransmitters, it triggers the release of growth hormones by the pituitary gland.
4. L-Lysine – an essential amino acid that has been suggested to boost immunity, regulate blood pressure, and lower the risk of stroke.
5. L-Tyrosine – amino acid that is necessary for the production of thyroxine – a hormone affecting metabolism and growth; also improves physical performance and reduces stress.
6. Tribulus Terrestris Extract – derived from a flowering plant, this has been used to increase testosterone levels – thereby increasing sexual drive – and build muscle.
7. Astragalus Root Extract – derived from a flowering plant that’s widely used in traditional Chinese medicine, this substance has been said to increase one’s metabolic rate.
8. Deer antler velvet – used in powdered form in traditional Chinese medicine, this substance has been used to promote growth and as a remedy for various health conditions.
9. GABA – the acronym for gamma-aminobutyric acid, this substance directly regulates muscle tone and triggers the production of HGH or the growth hormone.
10. Colostrum – this is a form of milk that contains immunoglobulins that prevent the onset of certain diseases, and has been found to improve overall physical performance and promotes the development of lean muscles.
11. L-Valine – an essential amino acid that aids in muscle repair and development, and increases metabolism.
12. Pituitary (Anterior) Powder – triggers the production and release of HGH by the pituitary gland and promotes faster recovery after strenuous physical activities.
13. Phosphatidyl Choline – an essential part of every cell, this is a type of phospholipids that can purportedly slow down the aging process.
14. L-Ornithine – an amino acid that aids in HGH production, it also has muscle-building and healing properties.
15. GTF Chromium – lowers blood sugar levels, and aids in the production of growth hormones and weight loss.
The substances enumerated above which are found in HyperGH 14x work together to stimulate the production of the human growth hormone or HGH.
It is the best HGH for bodybuilding in 2019 because it is a natural, safe, and effective way to build muscle without making use of synthetic HGH – a highly regulated, prescription-only substance. So really, you don’t have to have second thoughts about taking this product, as giving it a try won’t put your health at risk.